Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Therapy and Remaining Positive in a Stubborn World

THERAPY:
(definition courtesy of dictionary.com)
–noun, plural -pies.
1.
the treatment of disease or disorders, as by some remedial, rehabilitating, or curative process: speech therapy.
2.
a curative power or quality.
4.
any act, hobby, task, program, etc., that relieves tension.
I went to my therapist today.  A wonderful woman.  She listens and gives me her feedback as to how I can improve my outlook on life, love and work.  I suggest everyone get a therapist to see at least once a month.  You don't have to have a disease.  Perhaps you just need someone outside your box to look at your life from another angle.   She helps me and encourages me to journal.  This blog is my journal.


For all of you that experience the worst of the worst, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP BEING YOU.  Stay positive.  Stay strong.  You are right.  As Stacia Dickinson said, "Life is good."  As I responded, "Life is always good....its people that make it ugly."

If you need help with issues like this, please email me or comment.  I will help you in any way I know how.  There are resources out there to help you.  

Your little blogster,

Kavin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment