Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank you, Stacia, for reminding me....

On facebook recently, my good friend, Stacia, posted:  "Life is good."  My post back to her was:  "Life is always good...its people that make it ugly."

I hope any and all that see this blog see good things.  Please please don't let people bring you down with their attitudes, whether the attitude is snobbish, pretentious, racist, or, just plain "ugly".

It is them.  Not you.  Remember that.  This photo I took last year of a homeless lady.  I asked her if I could take her photo.  She asked, "But, why?"  I told her she was beautiful.  It made her day.  It made my day.  Isn't she beautiful?  Look at the life in her face.  Look at the love in her eyes.  Look at her happiness even in the midst of a terrible situation.  I admire you wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment