Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Fair Lady And Living Positively

The rain in Spain happens mostly in the plains....or whatever it is.......

Doesn't this movie make you smile?  It makes me smile and makes me love life.  I also love Priscilla, Queen of the Desert....it all starts out so sad; but, somewhere in the middle, something great happens....love and life.

When you are down, pick up your favorite movie, book, cd.....anything that reminds you good times.  The bad times will subside.  Remember, what goes down must come up at some point.  Don't let the down keep you down.

Love YOUR life and, as my partner said the other day, pretend you are on the airplane and the oxygen masks drop down...."put your mask on so that you may better assist others." 

The perfect metaphor for life, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment