Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LAS VEGAS AIDS WALK 2011

Thank you to Steve Friess for his support of my participation in the AIDS WALK LAS VEGAS. It's April 17, 2011! Yitzee and Oscar (2 of my crazy yorkies) will be with me for entertainment, barking and licking. Please join me. If you can't just donate. Go to vegashappenshere.com and click the link on Steve Friess blog! Thank you!

HERE'S THE WAY TO MY DONATION PAGE:

AFANLV.ORG--->click AIDS WALK 2011 (upper left column)--->click KAVIN BURKHALTER

Thank you in advance!

p.s. I'm eagerly awaiting Dab the AIDS Bear to begin his tour of Las Vegas! Check out my friend, Dab's blog from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. It DOES contain ADULT content at times but focuses on living a happy, healthy life with HIV/AIDS.

go to lifelube.blogspot.com and here is the AIDS BEAR website:

dabtheaidsbearproject.com/hivraandpo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment